In order to complete a healthcare practice acquisition or transition, the majority of buyers must either:
- Purchase the building
- Negotiate a new lease with the landlord, or
- Receive an assignment of the current lease
At CARR, we specialize in helping practice buyers navigate the practice acquisition real estate process.
We begin by performing detailed analysis of the subject property, then present all other viable options along with detailed economics of how each scenario impacts the value and profitability of the practice the buyer is interested in purchasing.
As the 2nd highest expense for most healthcare practices, ensuring the commercial real estate economics are favorable is paramount to completing a healthcare practice acquisition or transition.
- Ensure the monthly rent or mortgage terms meet the buyer’s lender’s requirements
- Evaluate extending the current lease vs. renegotiating new terms
- Eliminate any personal guarantee issues with selling doctor
- Compare current lease terms to other market opportunities
- Provide purchase vs. lease analysis
- Complete additional strategies to save time and energy
I highly recommend CARR. They took care of the entire lease negotiation process on space for my start-up veterinary practice.Grace Kemp, DVM
“CARR earned my complete trust and saved me time and money.”Joseph Serota, MD
“CARR handled the negotiations and my lease was lowered 17%, I received tenant improvement funds and free rent.”Ken Mayemura, OD
“CARR was very knowledgeable and understanding of our professional needs and requirements, making the process easier than expected.”Richard Sarchenko, DC