- You will need a black fine tip Sharpie (not ultra fine), and several sheets of clean white paper. See below for example.
- Write with the paper orientated (landscape), like the example below.
- Put as much ink o the page as possible by going slow. (Avoid feathering like the example on the bottom right had corner of the example below.
- Use the top 1/2 of the page for your signature – as large as you can make it. And the bottom 1/2 of the page for your initials, again as large as you can make it.
- Please create 3 sheets (signature and initials on each page) and email it to – firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have 3 signature / initial sheets you would like to use, please scan it on a copier and email it… a photo will not work.
Let me know if you have any questions!